Popular Post

Posted by : Cain Karl Tuesday, December 3, 2013


You know, there is a part of me that weeps for modern film making.  The days of character development are no more.  Gone are the days where long scenes and deep emotions are conveyed so that the plot can create a wonderful tension and understanding between the audience and the film itself.  Just slam bam explosives and action films.

Things is, I know what I like.  And crazy stuff like this is just what I want.  Cyborg Robot Bigfoot.  You wouldn't think to google those exact words and get much.  Well get this!  I don't even know what the plot is, I don't care!  Cyborg Bigfoot!  So so down with the craze.

It is the sort of thing I don't think Hollywood is capable of really doing anymore.  If Aliens vs Cowboys had been done by troma, well then we would have giggled and enjoyed its absurdity.  But when they spend millions on it and try to make it believable, I dunno, it gets weird.  If a 200 million dollar film was made about cyborg bigfoot, would it still be a fun film to see?  I think it'll be better indie film style.  Check out the site below and enjoy the FOOT!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MEGAFOOT/780884651937614

- Copyright © iansgp - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -