Popular Post

Posted by : Cain Karl Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time goes really slow when you are awaiting the return of your favorite show.  :D  Check out this released promo for Sherlock Season 3!


Got into this when season two started, I could rewatch the fifth episode with Irene Adler an infinite number of times.  That was my favorite episode.  I read all of sherlock's stories so I am always a fan of the genre and the series in general.  Out of all of the stories, this one is one of the most faithful, pulling from the stories and making referances to a lot of the things they added to the character in the media that were not in the books such as the fact that he never said, "elementary my dear watson".

Here's to season three. . .all THREE of the episodes I imagine, and then waiting a year for the next ones.  Ah well. . .

- Copyright © iansgp - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -