Popular Post

Posted by : Cain Karl Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I had to search a bit to find a small picture that wasn't her in a bikini
So I didn't mind the Superman film.  I liked it, saw it twice I think.  Looking forward to seeing the new film. Giving it a shot. I am always ready to be surprised.  The only real glaring flaw of the film was that, if I was in Kal El's place, I would have talked to Jor El's ghost ahead of time and asked what to do about Zod.  Would have saves a lot of time and effort, but it wouldn't have looked as cool.

I think bringing batman will deal with the repercussions of the destruction as well as lex luthor using it to control more of the board, that the actions will have consequences.

Well that's my assumption at least.  Now a new player has hit the board.  Wonder Woman will be included in the film.  Pretty boss in my opinion.  These are the three corner stones of the Justice League they so desperately need to make.

You should know her, she was the girl in the Fast and the Furious films, first and last.  So she can do an action film.

What are your thoughts?  Think it's too much? Not enough?  Don't care?  Want more flash and manhunter?  :D

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-batman-vs-superman-1200918310/

- Copyright © iansgp - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -